Communication is a key component of proper crowd management. People who visit your facility don’t want to ask where they are, where they have to go, or what they’re supposed to do upon arrival. That’s your job.
Of course having the proper staff is imperative, but you can also successfully communicate with consumers without having extra personnel. One of the most effective methods is signage. This is why Visiontron, one of the leading manufacturers of crowd control nationwide, has put their latest efforts toward a brand new line of three American-made sign stands, called the Versa-Stand Line.
These signs are ideal for airports, retail outlets, restaurants, banks, hotels, casinos, stadiums, arenas, and any other facility that caters to groups of people. Check out each below, and if you’re interested in a quote, or simply learning more, give one of our crowd engineers a call at 844.202.5910.
The Versa-Stand HD
- Fully weatherproof
- Easily changeable sign inserts
- Heavy-duty construction
- Available cork board and marker board inserts
- Wheels, extra base weights, and other custom options available
2. The Versa-Stand Tower
- Available in 72-inch or 92-inch heights
- Easily changeable, durable sign panels
- 30-pound base ensures stability in busy areas
- Tilt and roll wheels for easy transport
3. The Versa-Stand Post
- Easily-changeable sign inserts
- Lighter weight for medium-traffic environments
- Built-in rubber floor protectors
Call today to learn more about the Versa-Stand product line and our other signage options – 844.202.5910.